| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choshi in April is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 128.4mm (5.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Choshi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Choshi, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Choshi:
- Shirakawa, Japan - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) NNW
- Nikko, Japan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) NW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) NW
- Maebashi, Japan - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) WNW
- Mito, Japan - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) NNW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 140.6 kms (87.4 miles) WNW
- Tateno, Japan - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) WNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) W
- Tokyo, Japan - 98.7 kms (61.3 miles) W
- Chiba, Japan - 69.7 kms (43.3 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) WSW
- Katsuura, Japan - 81.8 kms (50.9 miles) SW
- Mishima, Japan - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) WSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) WSW
- Tateyama, Japan - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Oshima, Japan - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) SW